From time to time we take pictures of events, trips, and the activities of the Association. We’ll be publishing these here as and when…
- Trewynt Fishery – a small gallery of our new fishing beat on the Eastern Cleddau.
- Some 2010 Season Highlights – as another eventful season has come to a close here are a few highlights.
- 2010 Annual Competition – winners receive their prizes after a day of tough competition on Llys Y Fran.
- Bunkers Hill Working Party – members of the Association have built a bridge and a style, also cleared pathways to make the Bunlers Hill walk-through accessible to anglers. Don’t forget though, there is strictly no fishing allowed on this stretch which links the Treffgarne and St Catherine’s Bridges beats.
- Miscellaneous Pictures – this is a general collection of fishy pictures from previous year’s, show-casing the piscatorial talents of some of our Members!